- Truth and Reconciliation for the Adoption Community of Korea (TRACK)
- Korean Unwed Mothers and Families Association (KUMFA)
- Korean Unwed Mothers Support Network (KUMSN)
- Korean Single Parent Alliance
- Korean Center for United Nations Human Rights Policy Center
- Seoul Single Parent Alliance
- Give to TRACK and note that your donation is for Single Moms' Day
- Donate online to the KoRoot Give2Asia Fund (you will need to email KoRoot to let them know you would like your donation to go to Single Moms' Day support)
- Send a check to the event's fiscal sponsor, Give2Asia, as follows:
Please make the check out to Give2Asia and write KoRoot/Single Moms’ Day in the memo part of your check. Your gift will benefit KoRoot, TRACK, and KUMFA (Korean Unwed Mothers and Families Association), all of whom share Single Moms’ Day costs.
Show that you recognize the injustice. Demonstrate your solidarity with Korean women. Please support 2013 Single Moms' Day as generously as you can!